Agency Representation of M/S. Rieter Components Germany GmbH. Temco, Hammelburg, Germany.
We are pleased to inform you that, we are now looking after the interest as the Sole Selling Agent to promote the TEMCO German products of the Textile Industry in India, Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
- Temco Friction Discs, Bearings, Spindles
- Daytex Cots & Temco Nip Roller Bearings
We, as a part of KRISLON Group, are already reputed in the market for manufacturing and supply of Krislon Twisting Machines and ready-made garments and Precision Engineering goods etc.
TEMCO PU Discs are one of the best quality discs available throughout the world. Temco is dependable and reliable to give maximum output at reduced cost.
DAYTEX Cots and Apron is also German product and is highly used in European and American Textile industries. We are happy to bring this high quality Cots and Aprons to our Indian customer. We are equipped with highly qualified technical staff to provide our customer all the required technical assistance.
Details of TEMCO Discs
Temco has been committed to the development of texturing units and discs for over 40 years.
The depth of experience gained in this process has enabled us to meet the ever increasing demands in:
- Yarn Quality
- Production Speed
- Process Flexibility
- Process Economics
In texturing, Friction Discs are the key component for a successful and profitable yarn production.
Through the development of PL material, the optimization of threadpath geometry and adherence to tight manufacturing and quality control tolerances. Temco has indeed set world standards with its PU Friction Discs.
As a result at high texturing speeds, the highest quality demands can be met for textured yarns.
- Twist level and stability
- Yarn tensile performance
- Yarn bulk and elasticity
- Low process and machine CV
As pacemakers in the development of PU Friction Discs, we keep on setting new milestones in Friction Disc technology. Our texturing experts are in close co-operation with universities and technology leaders in the textile industry. In-house R&D facilities include texturing machines with different profiles and heater types and a complete textile laboratory.
Temco offers the most suitable Friction Discs with a range of thickness and diameters to satisfy all commonly used friction units. Different shore hardness and shape can be selected to get the best results for the specific yarn range and processes of our customers.
Customer satisfaction is our prime target. Our texturing experts will be pleased to offer you further advice, or run trials in our textile laboratories relating to customer specific applications.
PU Friction Disc
- Ceramic discs always create some abrasion of the yarn surface. The result: Lower tenacity and elongation, more filament and yarnbreaks and contaminated machines.
- With increasing texturing speeds and finer filaments, the negative effect is getting more severe.
- PU discs are softer than the yarn, handle the yarn with care during the twist insertion process.
- Top yarn quality is based on a careful selection of PU material, disc geometry and surface structure.
- Numerous tests with stringent limits are keeping the texturing performance of our discs within narrow limits. Measuring of physical properties is followed by texturing tests with different yarn types.
- As result, our customers can rely on a top yarn quality that is uniform on all machine positions. Besides, texturing performance is kept constant for different PU lots.
- PU raw material and production methods are selected to provide highest wear resistance and unsurpassed resistance against spinfinish.
- Due to the long service life of our discs, customers experience excellent economics.
- For special texturing processes, where PU Discs reach their limits, we are offering our “nickel-diamond” Friction Discs.
- Extreme levels of aggressive spinfinish or abrasive yarns are typical applications.
- Soft shaped pure diamond microgranules are incorporated in wear resistant nickel-phosphide.
- Precisely defined surface topography is tailored for each process.
- Low wear rate of the and “self-rejuvenating” surface result in long service life and constant texturing performance.
- Our chromium-plated guide discs ensure precise thread-path geometry and tension stability on the Friction Discs. The special surface structure that can not be realized in conventional ceramic is the key for stable friction conditions. Constant low friction ensures consistency in yarn tension for exact twist insertion rates.
- Surface and geometry are optimized for our PU discs to improve process stability.
- Chattermarks on PU discs a common problem with ceramic guide discs are avoided.
- Multiple entry discs help to improve service life of PU discs.